Pool Scouts is your go-to resource to get your pool up and running at the beginning of the season. Leave the heavy lifting and the dirty work to our technicians, they’ll get your pool in tip-top shape so your pool is ready when you are!
Pool Scouts Opening Service visit includes:
- Remove and fold cover
- Remove winter and freeze plugs
- Re-install drain plugs on pool equipment
- Re-install handrails and ladders
- Skim pool surface, scrub walls and vacuum for 30 minutes
- Blow off pool deck and equipment pad
- Lubricate multiport valve and pump lid O-ring
- Prime and start pump
- Test and balance alkalinity and pH *Cost of chemicals additional*
- Shock and sanitize *Cost of chemicals additional*
To find out more about our opening service, fill out a form to the right or call us at 571-762-0494. We can’t wait to hear from you!